Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So she begins ...


This will be my last post for some time ... as much as I have loved doing the A Lit Chick blog for the last seven years, I'd like to move on to a new writing project and I think the blog is sapping my creative juices somewhat after some 600 odd (yes truly odd) blog posts.

I will try and dedicate myself to the new project, setting modest goals each day until I complete a first draft.

Until I resume the A Lit Chick blog (and I hope to) ... so she begins.


It's all I have to bring today--
This, and my heart beside--
This, and my heart, and all the fields--
And all the meadows wide--
Be sure you count--should I forget
Some one the sum could tell--
This, and my heart, and all the Bees
Which in the Clover dwell.

 It's all I have to bring today ~ Emily Dickinson

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this made me sad at first, but I wish you well with your new project! I know it will be brilliant.

A Lit Chick said...

That's so kind Maria, thanks so much for your support. <3

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sistah!
I'll miss keeping up with what you are reading this way.
I "guess" I could call you....
xoxox
F